"...Till this day, I think that was one of my best days in Peru and in general in my life."
The International Olympic Committee recently revealed a toolkit called 'Get Moving! The IOC Guide to Managing Sport for All Programmes' featuring WAVES as a case study.
A short story that sums up some of the fundamental difficulties and benefits of community surf programs for young people.
Latest tweets Twitter
- WAVES4dev: "…Till this day, I think that was one of my best days in Peru and in general in my life." http://t.co/ZwBzeNHXxf
- WAVES4dev: Latest news update: Volunteer Blog Serena – http://t.co/k29cA7NOWX
- WAVES4dev: Sign the Protect Our Waves Petition | Surfers Against Sewage http://t.co/4AmGyAdOFN #GlobalWaveWednesday
- WAVES4dev: Check out George Pullar's fundraising page for WAVES for Development on http://t.co/Ms62GiDKVR http://t.co/qw8LPxOPlT
- WAVES4dev: Great to see Henry Espinoza Photography (and the surf volunteer survey) on the International Platform on Sport and… http://t.co/XYHa7gUH1P